Random YouTub'ing

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
The entertainment my sons share with their random YouTube finds. Anyone else have gems of time-killing available from the 'Tube?

From the visually stunning graphics to the uncanny resemblance to the original, you will never forget Bev and Bob Karaoke

P.S. You're welcome :laugh:

The entertainment my sons share with their random YouTube finds. Anyone else have gems of time-killing available from the 'Tube?

From the visually stunning graphics to the uncanny resemblance to the original, you will never forget Bev and Bob Karaoke

P.S. You're welcome :laugh:

....I'm certain Redbull AKA "Redtube" will be all over this thread...he is the resident king of Youtube I think

Not yet, but after seeing this he will be from now on....it's great!

Like a trainwreck...I posted on one of their videos once, forgot what I said. Something about how it was better than the original maybe. They replied, thanking me. I told my sons I was someone now; Bev and Bob spoke to me :laugh:

what scares me the most is that they have almost 50.000 subs....:banghead:

Here's another gem my sons ruined songs with, and this kid has nearly 1/2 million followers. It's all confusing to me, yet here I am, sharing them for a laugh.

If you can, ride this one out 'til the end :crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiNboTzVids

This must be one of the worst channels out there. BUT they have 12.5 mio subs. the reason how i know about it is because they are in the trending charts every other week. Its sooooo bad!

It's amazing what trends and takes off and I watch it and wonder "Why?!"

Sometimes I think I'm just too old; never thought I'd not be trendy or in the know of what's cool, but when my kids (18 & 16) show me the "coolest thing ever" and it's another dumb YouTube channel, I just don't get it :banghead:

Here's another gem my sons ruined songs with, and this kid has nearly 1/2 million followers. It's all confusing to me, yet here I am, sharing them for a laugh.

If you can, ride this one out 'til the end :crazy:

gave up after 10 seconds....!

It's amazing what trends and takes off and I watch it and wonder "Why?!"

Sometimes I think I'm just too old; never thought I'd not be trendy or in the know of what's cool, but when my kids (18 & 16) show me the "coolest thing ever" and it's another dumb YouTube channel, I just don't get it :banghead:

same here...even though in my early 30s.... I just dont get it anymore....

Well now I feel even older .

:lol:

Die young.png

Another gem my kids found; the comments are great...

Man's worst invention - home video coupled with access to the web :poke:

Back