Pc gamers:

southpark_wow2.jpg

Console gamers:

bodybuilder.jpg

PC gamers:

jap-guys-gay.jpg

Console gamers:

fonzie1.jpg
If Diablo was released for a console, I would play it. Any dummie can push the on button and play. Sometimes the effort and intelligence it takes to make something work is gratifying. Push your play button Rainbow.

Not really sure why....but it finally worked and yes I am gratified.:laugh:

keep in mind console gamer buy's a game with defects like holes in maps or other bugs and glitches. He is stuck like chuck while the pc gamer will get patches, Add to that PC community gamers mod the game files to change the experience and give the games new life and take the game and make it do things that game designers couldn't dream of. Each have there ups and downs but I will never get my 2500 x 1600 resolution from my crap station on the HD :laugh:

Busa1166 said:
keep in mind console gamer buy's a game with defects like holes in maps or other bugs and glitches. He is stuck like chuck while the pc gamer will get patches, Add to that PC community gamers mod the game files to change the experience and give the games new life and take the game and make it do things that game designers couldn't dream of. Each have there ups and downs but I will never get my 2500 x 1600 resolution from my crap station on the HD :laugh:

Console games get patches all the time on ps3. Nothing like getting ready to play and...have to download the latest patch. Plus gamesmanship use servers some that you can rent, allowing you to mod the game or parameters to make it new again.

Yep consoles get patches just like PC's do. Often when a game is cross platformed, the console gets the patch 1st. Hotfixes are different story though. They roll out as deemed needed.

Can you add your content to the game??? Patching is new info for me I had a game with an annoying bug in it I got rid of it after six months. It was a single player game no way to get online how was I supposed to get a patch :badpc: had to beat on my pc since there is no console emote :laugh: poor pc I blame it for everything that goes wrong in gaming:goodboy:

favorite is the invincible god mod :laugh:

I can't blame anything on my pc, my gf would be yelling at me about the money building it. Luckily I got my last vid card before I started the rebuild on the busa.

my computer is 10 yrs old and i am still running it.. add me Chrisjp16407#1869

Back