Diablo III

i will be as soon as i get it...pennegrine falcon 89... will be also

I have not picked it up yet, but had a few friends in beta and they claimed it was very good. It stuck true to the D2 feel as much as they could, but gave it an updated image.

I plan to get it in the next week or two while waiting for GW2 to come out.

I'll be picking it up tomorrow. The beta was pretty fun. My name is StrtRac3r on there if anyone wants to add me.

Already installed, just waiting till the timer counts down! I played beta and it was OK,but I wasn't overly excited.

I will but i have to wait till after my birthday . I can't buyanything for myself till then :banghead:

I am picking up the hard copy, so I have the game downloaded. Just have to wait for the 100mb download after midnight.

Picking it up next week. I'm whipping my 85 XR350 into shape for some trail riding this weekend, and don't need that distraction right now. :laugh:

Level 12 wizard.. its pretty awesome actually.. working on the rares..

I'm reading all sorts of horror stories about the connectivity dropping out and causing people to lose their progress. - Online DRM is retarded.

Yeah, lots of server issues. KEEP IN MIND, this game needs a network connection even if you are playing single player!

I can't get the damn thing to install. All day and 200 on windows 7 and I'm about to throw my 4300 machine!

Consoles FTW.

Pc gamers:

southpark_wow2.jpg

Console gamers:

bodybuilder.jpg

PC gamers:

jap-guys-gay.jpg

Console gamers:

fonzie1.jpg

Back