Dem's want to Ban all Corporate Profits! Priceless.

We're not really taking this video seriously, right? I mean, in ANY group of people, you can always find a handful of "as-yet-intellectually-under-developed". 10 of 100 people will generally agree to ban Hydrogen-Dioxide because it causes thousands of deaths every year, causes loss of control of motor vehicles and causes the perpetual deterioration of many man made products.

Of course, Hydrogen-Dioxide is more commonly known as WATER, but there have been serious test polls that found plenty of people who blindly pledged their support to ban it. You talk to enough people and you can find support for just about anything...stupid or otherwise...regardless of political alignment.

ok, ok I will admit that there is some tongue-in-cheek here, and he did trick a few, but some of them PASSIONATLY DO BELEIVE that there should be a cap on profits - and THAT is communism.

Sure. But, that was a tiny sampling. And those folks are not likely typical. Plenty of Democrats own businesses.
Also, there is plenty of anti-corporate-mega-profits due to the fact that our taxes have gone to so much bail out use when corporatations fail. Yet, when the same corporations regain vitality after a bail out, where is the pay back?

Not saying that corporate profits in general s/b banned or capped, but there are circumstances that bear further evaluation. If I lend you a dollar when you have nothing and you come in 20 bucks a week later, I'd be PI55ED if you didn't pay back my dollar and then paid zero taxes on your (my) profits. After all, my dollar is effectively and investment if it's not a loan. No?

Sure. But, that was a tiny sampling. And those folks are not likely typical. Plenty of Democrats own businesses.
Also, there is plenty of anti-corporate-mega-profits due to the fact that our taxes have gone to so much bail out use when corporatations fail. Yet, when the same corporations regain vitality after a bail out, where is the pay back?

Not saying that corporate profits in general s/b banned or capped, but there are circumstances that bear further evaluation. If I lend you a dollar when you have nothing and you come in 20 bucks a week later, I'd be PI55ED if you didn't pay back my dollar and then paid zero taxes on your (my) profits. After all, my dollar is effectively and investment if it's not a loan. No?

Yes, there are small business owners who are Democrats somewhere yet I've never met one who will claim it - and I'd really like to understand WHY cause I still dont' see where ANY policy he has allows small business to survive and thrive.

The Dems wail about bailing out the banking industry and wall street (which I thought, on face value, they should fail too - but they got "too big" and I think need to be broken up so they can never be too big to fail every again) yet, they crow about bailing out the auto industry...how can you said it's bad for one but good for another? Except, I think the auto bailout was more about saving the UAW and their pension plans than the company.

If you lend me a dollar, then I owe you your princple and pre-agreed upon interest when I pay you back. If I gamble and lose it all, I still owe you for it - if I hit the jackpot and win a million, i still only owe you what I owe you. The rest is nothing more than ENVY (a sin). And yet, I'd probably personally share with you my good fortune, up until the moment you DEMANDED it like you were ENTITLED to it...

These people are true believers and are in charge, be careful dismissing what might seem insane to you, these people are serious and they inhabit our government in great numbers. The root of where these people come from is academia, they are taught by people that never had a job making a profit in their lives. Our government is full of people that never had to contribute to making a profit in a going concern to ensure their jobs and he jobs of their coworkers, politicians and government workers are of the same mind set, they look at the people who pay their salaries as groups of lemmings of different colors, religions, economic status, heritage, etc etc. What they fail to realize is the natural tendency of all Americans to think in individual liberty and freedoms, this nature of our people will bring things back in line.

I have never been a member of a party, just the thought of being a party member makes me think historically about the damage all political parties have done to human kind on a massive scale, Communists, 200 million dead, Nazi's, 100+ million dead, Democrats - millions enslaved or dead, Republicans are just pu$$ies who only showed back bone when Lincoln was in charge. I can not think of any Political Party in the history of man kind that does not have innocent blood on its hands, in a big way. Me, I am the party of George Washington, the American party that believes in the Constitution, Bill of Rights and freedom. Sadly the choices we have are bad or worse at this point.

...Sadly the choices we have are bad or worse at this point.

And always will be as long as we continue to vote on which millionaires will be placed into office in a corrupt system. Ever try fixing a blown engine by swapping one defective carburetor for another defective carburetor? What result would you expect? Yet we vote and hope to effect change with exactly this mentality. :(

Back