Dem's want to Ban all Corporate Profits! Priceless.

tjdobb

Donating Member
Registered
This is priceless, Only the elite Dem's go to the all mighty convention and this is who is voting our politicians into office, What a joke. This country is doomed!

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, that seals it, I'm moving to Russia. They've already figured out that shid doesnt work, they are completely embracing the capitalist life, they have good vodka and hot chicks :rofl:

no really, that's entirely disturbing. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers :banghead:

PROPAGANDA, hey we did not make this up. Oh wait a minute maybe you still believe Neal Armstrong was in Hollywood and not the moon, since us Republicans make all this sh&t up!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
We are screwed as a country that is going to survive into the next century.

Lol more propaganda 101 in action. Love the humor.

Keep drinking the coolaid theve got you drownding in it

I will. It's the same coolaid that helps me keep sharp and laugh at videos like this and the people that don't look past thr clever assembly of these propaganda flicks. They did a superb job if I do say so though.

So I don't get how I'm a conspiracy theorist about the moon landing because I thought this vid was funny. Is it because I don't take this vid as fact? Or because I recognize it as propaganda? Or maybe because I'm not a republican?

I'm going to go back to work now. Happy with the knowledge..... No the conspiracy that all of the politicians are a bunch of liars and cheats.

What's REALLY FUNNY (actually, really sad) is that these people are DELEGATES TO THE CONVENTION and are supposed to be the more informed of their respective state's delegations...It's really hard to debate an idiot.

So let me get this straight. I make my mind up one day to open a bakery. The first few years I make no profit, but actually take a loss as I try to nail down my marketing, my customer base, and get my product just right. 5 years after opening the doors I am busy enough to hire some help, n ow I have a small company providing a quality service, putting a local person to work, and not only providing for my family, but a local person as well. Flash forward 5 years and my little company has grown a good bit. I now have 3 stores all employing 10 people and providing for 10 families. I am no longer in the stores as my job title as changed from owner operator to CEO. As time goes on, lets say 10 years since I have opened the doors, my baked goods have cornered the market in the south east and i have stores in 9 states, Each store has 15 full time workers and 10 part time. After 10 years in business the company is doing well enough to show a great profit, I am able to pay my self a good bit of money, why? because I have built my company correctly, I have not spent money unwisely and I have made sure to put customers first, as well as providing a good wage to my workers.

Now I am being told I am not allowed to make a profit? And what is the reason for this? Because your to damn lazy to work for what you have? Because seeing someone with more then you does not light a fire under your lazy ass to do more with your life? Because me taking my dream and making it a reality is not something you have the testicular fortitude to do? Well if this is the mandate you follow, I have a few easy things you can truly do to improve the world. Get a pen and write this down, i'll wait,,,,,,,,,,,, got ok good, here we go.

#1 go buy a gun and a box of ammo.
You can pick up a cheap one at the local pawn shop, chances are it was used in a robbery just the day before of the local grocery store, but thats ok, cause making a profit on selling food is evil.

#2 load a round in the gun. Thats right Enistein pointy end goes toward the barrel ( the barrel is the long round thing on the end)

#3 put the end of the barrel ( long round thing, you remember dont you?) in your mouth

#4 pull the trigger.

There you have it in 4 simple steps all our problems solved, you will no longer care if people are working hard for money, no longer will you have to stand around with the rest of your 99% buddies instead of occupying a job. And the days of haggling for the price of goods because you feel a profit is just wrong are over.

Oh and lets not forget the side effects of this. The rest of the hard working people who do what has to be done to provide for their families, and are wiling to work a little harder to get the things they want will no longer have to listen the the massive amounts of pure stupidity coming out of your pie hole.

See its a win win.

Dont feel like doing all that, well maybe you should shut the hell up, get job, go back to school for a real degree ( did you really think a masters in the pan flute was a good idea) and become a producer in the country. For it is people like YOU that make me sick.

You cold hearted 1%-er....

Welcome to the Republican Party....:thumbsup:

ditchdr, you and "YOUR" bakery. HOW DARE YOU! Make profits off the sweat of the hard working people you under pay so you can reap ALL the benefits. You are all alike.

YOU DID NOT BUILD IT! Somebody else did.

Yep, never could have done it without the governments help (say school) so when you are done paying them all the taxes so they can teach school, then you should give them the profits too. That way no one will ever be so silly as to take the risk and make the effort to build a business that creates jobs, and wealth, that can invested into expansion, and spent on goods and services thus aiding other businesses. Nope, just sit around and let the politicians take care of it all. It's so much easier, and we all have the same, and if your neighbor gets a new cow, it could just die...:banghead::banghead:

This was funny, but what would be even funnier if someone had walked through the crowd at the RNC and did the same thing, lord have mercy on the kind of material one would be able to obtain and edit into a nice video.:rofl:

This was funny, but what would be even funnier if someone had walked through the crowd at the RNC and did the same thing, lord have mercy on the kind of material one would be able to obtain and edit into a nice video.:rofl:

They tried, but they couldn't find anybody stupid enough to take the bait :laugh:

I will. It's the same coolaid that helps me keep sharp and laugh at videos like this and the people that don't look past thr clever assembly of these propaganda flicks. They did a superb job if I do say so though.

So I don't get how I'm a conspiracy theorist about the moon landing because I thought this vid was funny. Is it because I don't take this vid as fact? Or because I recognize it as propaganda? Or maybe because I'm not a republican?

I'm going to go back to work now. Happy with the knowledge..... No the conspiracy that all of the politicians are a bunch of liars and cheats.

Republican or Democrat or [write in party here], well said!

Back