Demo rides on the enemey Brands.

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
I caught up to group of riders 10-15 or so and up the Virginia City Truck route they went...the tail end riders were very slow but i just hung back...followed them to the Carson City High School...WOW... Demo rides.. Kawi had ALL there bikes there. I chose to ride a ZX10 and ZX6..back to the truck route...i was behind the guide and both times he waved at me like let's go..and off we went.....14k on the Zx10 tach and
16K on th ZX6...woot woot what a blast. [shameless plug] he could not get away from me..Later i rode a New R1 on a lame route but got to hear the sweet sounds of the crossplane crank....That things got some mid range and sounds just great..when all was said and done i got on my Busa... i knew i was on the right bike..

2012-07-28 12.01.44.jpg

2012-07-28 12.47.32.jpg

2012-07-28 15.36.01.jpg

2012-07-28 15.52.45.jpg

2012-07-28 13.36.01.jpg

How did the ergonomics feel to you on the R1? I've only set on them at the dealership, but in just those few minutes talking to the sales guy, it was starting to put the hurt on my wrists from that forward sloping seat. I guess it would be alright in a full tuck, but you can't ride around in a full tuck all the time. Wondering if it was different somehow once it got moving..

How did the ergonomics feel to you on the R1? I've only set on them at the dealership, but in just those few minutes talking to the sales guy, it was starting to put the hurt on my wrists from that forward sloping seat. I guess it would be alright in a full tuck, but you can't ride around in a full tuck all the time. Wondering if it was different somehow once it got moving..
I got to ride it for about 20 minutes....at fairly slow speed.. the bars are very close and low to the rider..at highway speed i think the wind at your shoulders would decrease wrist pain.......I liked it..sure sounded great with alot of midrange power...things got soul. few inlines have that.

You should have rode the ZX14. You may not feel the way you do about your Busa if you had.
My 01 looks small compared to that monster size 14.....I have nothing against it...but you on a 14 and me on my 01...in the tight twisty's...you will have a handful ...with that beast. IMHO.

Back