Demigorgon!

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Anybody seen Stranger Things on Netflix?
Took a day off work to do a ride with friends yesterday and we came across this....
0278300A-C810-4CC0-9989-6CF9309EFCF4.jpeg

06EBC62E-82AC-461F-B453-BB112C142293.jpeg

Neither liked the idea of my having girlfriends on the side(the 2nd one busted me 3 times and said she about had a breakdown,she'd have really had a fit if she'd known about the other 40 or so over a 5 year period when I had a tat shop in Mesa,AZ,2 Hardleys,and an 8 ball in every pocket).:laugh:

Neither liked the idea of my having girlfriends on the side(the 2nd one busted me 3 times and said she about had a breakdown,she'd have really had a fit if she'd known about the other 40 or so over a 5 year period when I had a tat shop in Mesa,AZ,2 Hardleys,and an 8 ball in every pocket).:laugh:

Tsk, tsk.
Nothing to be proud of pirate.
Was she doing the same I wonder?

That's about as Bad Ass as it gets , Pirate Jeff !!! Sounds like you were here for a good time , not a long time , for awhile there at least bro !! What doesn't kill ya , makes ya stronger !! Once again bro , hope things all work out the best for you and your Busa .

Looks like it was walking along and didnt see the electical wires and got the bjesus shocked outta him

That's about as Bad Ass as it gets , Pirate Jeff !!! Sounds like you were here for a good time , not a long time , for awhile there at least bro !! What doesn't kill ya , makes ya stronger !! Once again bro , hope things all work out the best for you and your Busa .

I was a good boy for the first couple of years,but after holding tits every day finally gave in to the temptation of all those lonely girls hitting on me...what's a guy to do?:laugh:It's all good,lead me to where I am today which is a hell of a lot better than when I lived over there(where I would've still been on a Hardly/involved with a well known Red/White club/probably in jail or dead).Cleaned up when I moved over here to SoCal and stayed away from the dark side activities I was involved in over there(which was over 20 years ago,guess I finally[somewhat]grew up:laugh:).

Back