Delivery Date

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
I ordered an 05 hyabusa limited on Dec 10, 2004 and the dealer said i should see the bike with in a month. A month has come and gone can anyone please tell me when I might see delivery of the bike. Impatiently waiting, LI New York

It'll be worth the wait
race.gif

your dealer may be confused (or he has friends in high places)...

I'm waiting on one, and am expecting to take delivery in April. Most dealers I've talked to have the same schedule. The earliest I heard was March.

have you checked other dealers in yr area?

johnstein
what dealer on LI are you dealing with ? i live in seaford LI and i am planning on buying the 05 LE . i dont know what dealer to go to and was wondering if you had any experience with the local suzuki dealers .

A friend here in FL  got his 2005 Limited last week , He ordered it from a dealer up north somewhere and was shipped Airforward to Tampa...The only diff i see between his and mine is the black frame ...Lee..

<!--EDIT|1300hemibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106105040 -->

A friend here in FL  got his 2005 Limited last week , He ordered it from a dealer up north somewhere and was shipped Airforward to Tampa...The only diff i see between his and mine is the black frame ...Lee..
PICS!!! SHOW ME THE PICS!! I ordered mine from a dealer in the great white north too and was told april as several others were if he has one now please get the dealer information and post it but if nothing else get some pics of that beautiful color out in the sun PLEASE!!!!
I'm dying here,
Jay

Funny, I ordered mine on the 6th of January, and it was delivered yesterday. It's nice when your buddy owns a Honda/Suzuki dealer. Let me know if you want to come to Va. to pick it up and I'll get my buddy to give me a time estimate on delivery.

We were originally told that we would have ours 1st week of April. It seems Suzuki is getting them out quicker than expected.

can someone post some pics of the 05 LE?
i am going to thr NY international motorcycle show on friday and if they have one i will post the pics.

can someone post some pics of the 05 LE?
i am going to thr NY international motorcycle show on friday and if they have one i will post the pics.
I doubt you will see the LE there it hasn't been at any of the other ones but who knows if all of a sudden people are getting them then maybe it will be. I still want to see outdoor pics of the bike I mean comon guys if you really have the bike let's see the shots.
Jay

if people are getting them already i wonder why we havent seen any pics posted yet .
i wonder if there are REALLY any 05 LE's out yet? if so someone please post a pick already:angry:

I was in a local dealership today and was given the usual, "Should be any day now."

Well guys, here is the straight skinny! I went to my dealer today and ask about the Busa LE? I told him there were some guys on the east coast who had taken delivery of their new LE recently and since I was on the list for the first one to arrive, when can I expect the new "Elnegro" to arrive? He said he had not recieved any notice of shipment from Suzuki which he gets when the bike is shipped to him.

So, he got on the phone and called Suzuki and relayed the story of some dealers getting their LE's already and when could he expect his first one to arrive? Suzuki told him that no dealer in the US had recieved an LE as of yet and most likely there would not be one available in the US until May?

There you have it, Suzuki says not until May! If anyone of you can challenge Suzuki's statement, please post a photo of you with your new LE! I hope someone can prove them wrong?

rock.gif

Well guys, here is the straight skinny! I went to my dealer today and ask about the Busa LE? I told him there were some guys on the east coast who had taken delivery of their new LE recently and since I was on the list for the first one to arrive, when can I expect the new "Elnegro" to arrive? He said he had not recieved any notice of shipment from Suzuki which he gets when the bike is shipped to him.

So, he got on the phone and called Suzuki and relayed the story of some dealers getting their LE's already and when could he expect his first one to arrive? Suzuki told him that no dealer in the US had recieved an LE as of yet and most likely there would not be one available in the US until May?

There you have it, Suzuki says not until May! If anyone of you can challenge Suzuki's statement, please post a photo of you with your new LE! I hope someone can prove them wrong?

rock.gif
Ditto ... my small town dealer here told me the exact same thing ... none have shipped and estimated date is mid-April at this time!

I knew it wasn't true I was about ready to call Troll the first time I read it.If ya look back at the posts that said "a friend" or "they" had one they were both new members with few posts.Life must really suck for some people with nothing better to do but get on a message board and lie about things.
Like the previous post says post your pic and be exonerated.
Jay

I kind of figured that the stories were crap. But, I must admit, it had me going for a minute...
smile.gif

Back