Decisions??

grizzly427

Registered
Hi all, I am looking at two different busa's. I have two different years, either a 2006 or a 2009. I am new to the hayabusa scene, and would like to know the ergonomic differences... seat comfort, handle bar distance. What about weight differences. I guess, just want to know which is the better year to get, obviously opinions differ. I have sat on both but want some insight from people who may have put some miles on both generations. Thanks

Wish I could help, but my solution is to always keep at least one of each.:laugh:
And then again it all depends on what is done to each one, cause I have 2 gen 1's and they are two totally different beast's. But I'm sure you will get lot's of different opinions to keep you guessing here shortly..:rofl:

Gen2's are better than gen 1's, its evolution. Not that gen 1's are bad, I'm a happy gen 1 owner. See what you can find for a price your happy with.

Droid via Tapatalk

Im perfectly happy with my Gen1 but some like their Gen2s. They a a little bit better bikes but I feel they have some unnecessary features and such.

Hi all, I am looking at two different busa's. I have two different years, either a 2006 or a 2009. I am new to the hayabusa scene, and would like to know the ergonomic differences... seat comfort, handle bar distance. What about weight differences. I guess, just want to know which is the better year to get, obviously opinions differ. I have sat on both but want some insight from people who may have put some miles on both generations. Thanks
The gen2 will be a little faster and heavier with better brakes....the gen1 lighter and better looking imo...and cheaper :laugh:

gen 2 will make more power, be faster (stock for stock and even with the same mods) now for the styling your pick whatever you like. i think they both look good personally but i want the power

Which ever one you get... When you turn her on she will return the favor :beerchug:

I had and 05 and now an 09. I am still getting used to the 09, my 05 fit me like a glove. My wife and I rode 2-up 90% of the time. She swears the 09 is more comfortable, easier on her knees. The 09 has more power, seat of the pants difference. The Gen I plastics are easier to remove for maintenance, but the Gen II's are not all that bad, just need to take your time and pay attention. We put thousands of happy and carefree miles on the Gen I, but I can tell you that I am really looking forward to putting the miles on the Gen II. Overall a great improvement in my opinion. Bottom line, you cant go wrong with either machine, they are both great bikes, both very powerful, both very capable to do what ever you want to do, and both reliable. Good luck in your decision.

Styling is somewhat different; I prefer Gen I, but YMMV;
Performance and features edge goes to Gen II;
Gen I runs regular fuel, whereas Gen II requires premium;
Either one is capable of far more than any of us typical riders - My Gen I is waaaay faster than I can use.
Overall: it's really all about what you like.
As for me, I would not pay the difference required to get a Gen II, but that's just me.

CW

You Google'd her, gross bro.. :rofl:

Droid via Tapatalk

Sick mind! :spank:

Well i was curious :laugh: Never saw a pic of her
chel.jpg

I know thats what you want to come home to every night Frog :rofl:

Back