Busa Fender Question

gonzo007

Registered
I have a 2006 black grey model and am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced replacement front fender (need black to match).

I see a lot of 2008-2009 fenders on ebay. Are they extremely different?

Yes, they are differen't. The mounting points are nothing alike. I think some have made it work with brackets but I'm not sure how. Why don't you just buy one made for a GEN I.

Ok...got it. Gen 2's are really different.

Carbon sounds sweet, but it'd be the only piece on there. Knowing me I'd obsess and spend way too much adding other carbon pieces. :D

Hokay...so in researching it looks like people gravitate towards gsxr fenders as well. What years would fit a Gen 1?

Gen 2 definetly cant fit our Gen 1s.Carbon is sweet but quite fragile compared to stock the way i see it.Its expensive too.I like the ones made by magical racing.:thumbsup:
Gixxer fenders are nicer but shorter in the front and rear.If its plug and play i am also interested.Since i have a extended piece for the back of my front fender from pramac.:beerchug:

I've got two for a gen I, both black, one factory one fiberglass if you're interested.
Posted via Mobile Device

try and hunt down the euro fender. I found mine on ebay. PPMcustoms.com used to sell them also. Happy Hunting.

post-6-94032-DSC04928.jpg

Back