Looking at 2008 is price high$$$$$

cip57

Registered
Original owner showroom cond. with 1650 mi on it. He wants $9500.00 Firm Purchased in 2009 as leftover. I can by a 2011 for $11999.00 Is there much difference between the two years. I know they added an oil spray for 4,5,6 gears to quite tranny. Is this also on the 2008.

Thanks

Exactly the same, except color. That is a bit high for used though, try and beat him down.

There is no difference between those years as far as i have understood. Just depends on if you like the color. I would always pick new over used. especially one that is new as opposed to 3 years old thats been largely sitting around... jmo.

I heard they put an oil spray on the gears but nothing on the Suzuki website, I brought a 2010 because they were a lot cheaper.

Oil Spray ??? Run Forrest Run :laugh:

Priced way to high brother. Get the new one with full warranty and forget about the three recalls he hasn't bothered to look into to.

Oh, and I didn't pay but $1300 more for my '08 new with a Brocks Short Meg and PC July of '08

I got my 08 for $9500 brand new from the dealer... That bike is too high.

Offer $8000, or buy new. Was it used to drag race?

Google Hayabusa for sale or go to Cycletrader and get last years model. Save a ton of money.

Oil Spray ??? Run Forrest Run :laugh:

Priced way to high brother. Get the new one with full warranty and forget about the three recalls he hasn't bothered to look into to.

I'll take it for a test ride this evening, I would pay the extra $$ for new,

Google 2011 hayabusa gears 4,5,6 oil spray,the 2011 have an oil spray on these gears to quite the trans during crusing speeds.

I purchased my 08' back in Dec with 1648mi on it for $8100 out the door... so yeah that's a little on the high side.. they origionally had mine marked for $9500 as well.

Yep, the 08 is priced too high. I bought my 08 in 09 as a left over and I got it OTD at $10,100.00. For that price I would get the new one. I think 9k would be top for a used 08.

Paid $8,500 for my 2008 in February. Purchased from original owner who purchased it from the dealer in 2008. Bone stock, not a scratch on it, with 1,719 miles. I felt comfortable with my purchase price.
Posted via Mobile Device

Original owner showroom cond. with 1650 mi on it. He wants $9500.00 Firm Purchased in 2009 as leftover. I can by a 2011 for $11999.00 Is there much difference between the two years. I know they added an oil spray for 4,5,6 gears to quite tranny. Is this also on the 2008.

Thanks
Much to high,and w/miles forget it.Who knows what kind of miles they are?Shop around for a 2110 much cheaper,unless you really like the 2011 colors,but there is nothing like having a new busa.And :welcome:

i just bought my 08.i think ive had her for about 6 weeks now.i paid 8800 with a little over 6 thousand miles .also from the original, owner.i think it depends on what part of the country you live in.that was the cheapest price in the ny area for one.so i would say that is stall a little high.

I just sold my 08 with 2500 miles for 9k (with mods, pipes, etc) so I think 9k is a fair price. But I guess is does depend on region.

Back