Decisions - Decisions

I would stick with the Gen 1, it's a beautiful machine. Everyone has their own opinions but it looks like they brought in a team of girls to design the 2008. Looks like it has a feminine touch, while the Gen 1 looks a bit more like solid muscle.

I have thought about the same thing but I can't part with mine. Fell in love with the busa the first time I saw one. Hopefully they come out with a gen3 that's worthy of the busa name. If they do I will some how swing it even if it just sits on the garage because I can't afford to ride it :laugh:

Gen I.......

I agree Rod, Gen 1. By the way, The Mullet is coming along and we should have it done soon. Got all the tranny parts orderd, and putting it back together will go quickly. She will be back in your garage in no time brother. See you soon!

So get this, the dealer that had the 2012 I wanted no longer has it. Is that fate or what? It was sold today.

Hmmm i keep telling my self the dragon bike is for sale, but,,

1157544_10201700360821256_1326608040_n.jpg

i like Raptor as is and wouldn't trade it for another bike just like everyone else's! i know Lucy isn't for sale and never will be :beerchug:

I've got both gen's. I feel your pain Postal. Tried selling the 07,no luck. I'd have to lose about 5 grand to sell it.

Now the Gen II is for sale. I'll drop my price to move it out because I have no choice now.

When I get back in the game I'm actually going to look at getting a B-King. :laugh: No,really.

Its hard to dump a boat load of cash and love into these machines and then have to part with them.

Smart move on your part,even if fate did help out a bit.

Rubb.

Glad fate sold it before you bought it! I would say either get both or wait until you can have both.

You either have to cut your losses on the Gen-1 when it's time or you have to keep it until you part it out.

If you want a new bike I would wait, Suzuki has to do something NEW and you'd be pissed if a 1441cc bike was released next year... :laugh:

Back