Decals

Johnnie Phatt

Registered
Does anyone here have access to or a link to Suzuki part nos and prices. I would like to buy the front red decal as seen on the 2018 red on white busa. The one on the fairing
Thank you.
JP

IMG_20180818_200945049_HDR.jpg

Does anyone here have access to or a link to Suzuki part nos and prices. I would like to buy the front red decal as seen on the 2018 red on white busa. The one on the fairing
Thank you.
JP

View attachment 1595634
None of the sites I use for OEM parts have 2018 parts fiche available, so if the red one is what you are looking for, it would be hard to get the number. Unless, you like one of the other decal colors offered on @Mathewrussell52 link posted above.

Dealer said he was not sure he could get one yet. I thought there may be an alternate source. It is not the end of the world. I want to stripe up my new helmet and thought it would be nice if it matched the bike. Yes I would say it is part number 2. I have little faith. It took them all summer to get me the passenger rail it should have come with and the seat did not arrive until the fall. My fair lady was unimpressed

Let me know if you want me to ask them if they can get one. I can always grab it and post over to you. Price is about $20 aud (about $15 usd give or take)

Back