H.ORG Decals/Juliana Fund Raiser

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Captain has donated approximately 100 h.org decals to the Juliana Fund Raiser to help up the total. He said do with them as I please. Well, since $1000 was my initial goal, I have 100 decals, and we have $800 already I figured I'd offer the decals for $2 each shipped. I know you can buy multiple decals cheaper in the h.org store, but this is for a good cause. I cover shipping costs on all decals sent out. All received funds go into the h.org Juliana Fund. for more info if you haven't seen it already.

Here's a pic of the decal. They measure 5" X 5".

hdotorgdecal.jpg

To order decals, PayPal the funds to crazytrainbusa@bellsouth.net . and be sure to include the address you want your decal(s) mailed to.

Come on you cheap asses, this is for a great cause.... So you don't stop by Starbucks and get a Mocha in the morning, drink water it's free. This is an opportunity for a bunch of guys (and gals) to band together to make a difference, a real difference in someone's life..... I guarantee that we can break $1000 bucks easy.... This money is going to a family with a very ill child that just so happens to have a couple of the best parents around.... Pull your boots up boys, make this happen....

CAp

...BT, Just sent in $100

I want you to reach your target fast!
wink.gif

Well, Captain also sent a generous donation of $150 putting us over the top on the $1000 goal. It's done, folks... We reached $1000. $1055 at this point actually. I'm going to let this decal thing run for a week or so just to move the decals. Nowhere to put them on a 10R.
devil.gif

Oh, and since the goal has been reached and we aren't relying on the decals to make it, if any of you who have already given in the original thread want a couple of the decals just hit me up with the address you'd like them sent to. You definitely deserve more than a decal for being a part of this.
beerchug.gif

Big thanks to all who participated, and to shenoyp and Captain for putting us over the top!
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110303177 -->

beerchug.gif

When I get to florida tomorrow morning, I get back on here and purchase a couple of these stickers. what can I say, proud owner of a busa!

Very cool that you're doing this... I missed the original thread apparently, but caught the story itself.

I've got a week until payday, and then I'll throw in what I can, sticker or no.

Back