help.i need a decal

prg

Registered
does anyone know where i can get the main red sticker decal on the left fairing panel due to the road leaping up and dragging itself along my fairing?

thanks

does anyone know where i can get the main red sticker decal on the left fairing panel due to the road leaping up and dragging itself along my fairing?

thanks

Going on a limb here since you posted in the Gen II forum and you're looking for a red decal, I'm assuming you have a 2011 Hayabusa and you need the Kanji for the LH side cowling. If so, here you go:

68695-15H00-HWW Side Cowl Tape
$65.95 + shipping

I'll just piggy back the post. What about the red 1340 for the rear? same year and color.

Like Sixpack said, the factory sticker says "1300". So you want that, I can help you out but if you want a "1340" then PM Skeche

I have the whole white panel new with factory red sticker if needed in hand...

Inventory 1 1010.jpg

What main red sticker? I don't have any main red stickers on my bike.
You are going to have to be a bit more specific about said sticker if you expect any sort of assistance.

Start with year of bike:
Model, assuming it's a Hayabusa since you are posting it here.

Check ebay, Honda East(OEM Sponsor), Welcome to [url]www.tapeworks.com the premier aftermarket design source for motorcycle graphics and decals on the web.[/url]

Consider yourself lucky that the road "jumping up" only damaged the decal. :laugh:

you haven,t got a red decal on your bike but others have mate.

correct.posting here because it is in fact a hayabusa,a k8 2010 UK model.black with a large red and black decal on the main side fairing panel.

Thanks for the info.

Going on a limb here since you posted in the Gen II forum and you're looking for a red decal, I'm assuming you have a 2011 Hayabusa and you need the Kanji for the LH side cowling. If so, here you go:

68695-15H00-HWW Side Cowl Tape
$65.95 + shipping

Thats the one.
Thanks a lot.

Back