DEC 2ND & Still riding

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well here it is Dec 2nd and the weather in OKLA is still bearable. :cheerleader:

Misty and I went for another short ride after work today, ( Sorry no pics ) Would have only been a pic of Green Country Cycles ( Dealership ) a lot of traffic, A few Car Dealerships ( Thinking of a new truck ) and some guy standing on the side of the road holding a Pizza Sign yelling Nice Bike as I went by. :laugh:

But the point here is, Dec 2nd and Im still getting to ride. :cheerleader:

I think it was 59 degrees and a little windy but made for a nice little jog around town.

But Winter is coming, I can feel it. :banghead:

Was nice while I was in OKC this weekend... here at home? we have had snow on the ground for 3 days now..

Yup! I did two trackdays this past Thanksgiving weekend. Both days were Sunny and 76 degrees!! Man us Southern Californians are SOOOO UNLUCKY!! :whistle:

Yes it was very nice today. I wanted to ride but I have her tore down right now, waiting on my plastics and exhaust. I wish I hadnt taken the header off yet so I could have taken it out. Hopefully we will get a blast of some warmer air when it is all back together so I can see if the parts will make a difference or not. :rofl::rofl: i know that they will, but I still have to have that seat of the pants feel.:laugh:

ive had a habit over about the last 10 years of putting my bike away on thanksgiving weekend. for the northeast thats not too bad. i know when that weekend comes the riding season is officially over for me. april will get here soon enough

:thumbsup: i'm with ya still. it's 28 out and getting ready to go to work.

Last edited:
Got to 52 here yesterday, but still a bunch of wet salt residue in places from the snow day before yesterday. Full tank and battery tender time.

I rode one day last week--42 degrees and no snow. But now----26 degrees this morning and snow--and more coming. Tell me why I live here?:banghead:

Must be nice. I'm in Cleveland, OH and I've had mine put up for about a month now...:cry: ....Praying for an early spring :please:

It was 40 degrees this morning on the way in. Finally warmed up a bit. :laugh: The people still look at me funny when I am riding in and the temperature readings are in the 30's :moon:

Back