Debate night!!!

Maybe Obama will speak with that accent he used on the recently released video....

Maybe politicians won't lie and make empty promises...

:rofl: ....impossible...

Maybe Obama will speak with that accent he used on the recently released video....

Before the myth goes farther.

Facts:
Video is from 2007 released today by Tucker Carlson from his conservative website as NEW.
Tucker himself covered it in 2007 when he was on msnbc.
This is unfortunately another attempt to smear the opposition out of fear of ones own inability.

Facts:
Video is from 2007 released today by Tucker Carlson from his conservative website as NEW.
This is unfortunately another attempt to smear the opposition out of fear of ones own inability.

In other words, it's politics as usual :laugh:

Facts:

It's clearly retaliation for the "47%" vid released on Romney, I'll grant you that.

Been dreading this day. They are closing down a section of I25 in the middle of Denver. The traffic is going to be so horrendous today. Not looking forward to it at all.

And I will likely miss the debate as I have to work on my house. Making it better than it was 4 years ago :p

And miss the Yankee- Red Sox game!

Pfffft. Let me know who came out of the s storm less smelly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

It's no different than voting for high school class president . People that didn't give a rat's ass about you all of a sudden feel your pain and are there for you . "Vote for me and we'll have better caffeteria food,shorter classes,and students who have cars should be able to park them in the faculty lot." Same B.S. I know who I'm voting for even though he won't win .

I can save ya some time. My predictions for the debate follow.

Each candidate will:

a) Look as pretty as possible
b) Speak as eloquently as possible
c) Promise as much as possible to as many as possible
d) State or imply that their opponent is unable to deliver on their promises and/or that their lying

There...I just saved ya two hours. :) :beerchug:

Back