Effin NBC, the debate tonight

Big Bo

Registered
Florida is on the east coast, I am on the west coast. The friggin debate does not come on out here till 9pm, SCREW YOU NBC!!! You friggin butwipes.
Tried watching it on the net, oh no, the feeed is horrible. NBC you can kiss my happyass. This is a plan on NBC`s part to keep us from watching the debate, :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Since there don't appear to be many conservatives in California/OR/WA, NBC didn't think they'd get the ratings, probably showed reruns of "West Wing" :poke::laugh:

Your on the west coast and three hours BEHIND? The debate wasnt on at 12 am so why did it not come on till 9pm there?

I thought you would be fussing that it kept you from seeing something you really wanted to watch, like a good ole state of the union :rofl:

I thought you would be fussing that it kept you from seeing something you really wanted to watch, like a good ole state of the union :rofl:

Oh, yeah.... State of the Union speech... that's tonight!

It will be an amazing and informative speech, galvanizing support from all ends of the spectrum, and assuring that Obama will walk, not run, to an easy victory in the election. Obama's address will be one for the ages, and studied by scholars for decades to come. This will truly be the pinnacle of what has been a masterful and adroit presidency.

Yea, though his enemies lie in wait to accost him, lying and crying, the scholarly and wise president will weather their calumny with dignity, armed with an arsenal of correct observations and deep truths.

Get ready to witness the greatest speech of the 21st century, from the greatest president of same. The Republican juggernaut will shatter like a glass cannon, and be swept away to the dumpster of history, as Obama's vision is miraculously revealed, to the astonishment, wonder, and joy of all true patriots.

Uncle_Sam_Smilie_110408-193419-874042.jpg

Caution: the above commentary may or may not have contained satire and/or irony. If irony or satire confuses you, it's prolly best just to skip over the post altogether.... :stirpot:

Oh, yeah.... State of the Union speech... that's tonight!

It will be an amazing and informative speech, galvanizing support from all ends of the spectrum, and assuring that Obama will walk, not run, to an easy victory in the election. Obama's address will be one for the ages, and studied by scholars for decades to come. This will truly be the pinnacle of what has been a masterful and adroit presidency.

Yea, though his enemies lie in wait to accost him, lying and crying, the scholarly and wise president will weather their calumny with dignity, armed with an arsenal of correct observations and deep truths.

Get ready to witness the greatest speech of the 21st century, from the greatest president of same. The Republican juggernaut will shatter like a glass cannon, and be swept away to the dumpster of history, as Obama's vision is miraculously revealed, to the astonishment, wonder, and joy of all true patriots.

Uncle_Sam_Smilie_110408-193419-874042.jpg

Caution: the above commentary may or may not have contained satire and/or irony. If irony or satire confuses you, it's prolly best just to skip over the post altogether.... :stirpot:

ROFL. Yep, I'll bet NBC doesn't miss THIS broadcast. Obama's pretty good as long as he's hiding behind that teleprompter....Wonder who makes the Republican response (which will somehow get cut off...)

Methinks someone's gotten their medical marijauana prescription refilled today? ???

Here's a way to keep us all paying attention (stolen from another site) the SOTU drinking game. The instructions are too numerous to list in their entirety and a variety of liquors are required, but here are some highlights:

Drink once every time you hear "progress," "let me be clear" or "make no mistake"
If you hear "debt," borrow a shot from a friend, promise you'll really pay it back this time
If you hear "deficit," finish your drink; borrow the drink of the person next to you and drink it too
Drink twice when the President calls a tax increase "asking someone to pay more"
When he adds a color qualifier to jobs ("green" jobs, "blue collar" jobs), drink one drink of the same color
When they show the First Lady, drink once. When they show the First Lady's arms, drink once, delivered by bicep curl
Drink once when they show Speaker Boehner. Drink again if he's crying.
Drink once if they show any of your Congressional representatives, then pat yourself on the back for being able to identify your Congressional representatives

Here's a way to keep us all paying attention (stolen from another site) the SOTU drinking game. The instructions are too numerous to list in their entirety and a variety of liquors are required, but here are some highlights:

Drink once every time you hear "progress," "let me be clear" or "make no mistake"
If you hear "debt," borrow a shot from a friend, promise you'll really pay it back this time
If you hear "deficit," finish your drink; borrow the drink of the person next to you and drink it too
Drink twice when the President calls a tax increase "asking someone to pay more"
When he adds a color qualifier to jobs ("green" jobs, "blue collar" jobs), drink one drink of the same color
When they show the First Lady, drink once. When they show the First Lady's arms, drink once, delivered by bicep curl
Drink once when they show Speaker Boehner. Drink again if he's crying.
Drink once if they show any of your Congressional representatives, then pat yourself on the back for being able to identify your Congressional representatives

You forgot - Die of alchohol poisoning....

I wasn't even aware of the state of the union until now :laugh: Hope it was good and long :poke:

Oh Hell No! The state of the union was tonight an I'm without a tv thanks to Mr "Let me be clear"! I threw a boot through the tv set for the forth time in the last 18 months.

I'm tellin ya, I can't afford another tv set. This sh itz has got to stop! :banghead:

What a JOKE. I think I said "BS" to the screen about 30 times last night. "No bailouts, no handouts and no copouts": He must have only been talking to the approx 53 percent of citizens who ACTUALLY PAY taxes, because he certainly wasn't talking about anybody on government assistance...

To give the man credit, he does have excellent oratory skills as long as he is behind a teleprompter. But talk about separating yourself from reality?

Reminds me of Saddam on TV saying "We will wipe the streets of Bagdad with American blood" when we were already in the city heading for his palace"...

Back