Season Primier of True Blood Tonight

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
True Blood season 5 starts tonight! And it is "premiere", I forgot the last e in the title of the thread :banghead:

9pm Eastern on HBO :cheerleader:

Anna Paquin, the one who plays Sookie, mmmmm mmmmm :drool:

:drool: Picture....

anna.jpg

I love True Blood!! Only seen the first 2 seasons though; keep waiting for them to show up on Netflix again :banghead:

Vampire's are my thing.

I've been a True Blood fan from day one. Last nights episode was OK but I think the preacher needs to be killed-off unless they have something big waiting for him.

Anna Paquin, the one who plays Sookie, mmmmm mmmmm :drool:

Hmmm...sometimes she looks OK, other times she looks like a ghoul. Kinda like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry had the girlfriend who looked great in certain situations but terrible in others.

Rainbow7 said:
Hmmm...sometimes she looks OK, other times she looks like a ghoul. Kinda like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry had the girlfriend who looked great in certain situations but terrible in others.

<a href="
Link</a>

She looks like and acts like a retard half the time but I think that's her character. Rocking body though....

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Forum Runner

Last edited by a moderator:
stangman327 said:
Vampire's are my thing.

I've been a True Blood fan from day one. Last nights episode was OK but I think the preacher needs to be killed-off unless they have something big waiting for him.

Russels coming back and they introduce a gay vampire...

My wife made me watch the first season been hooked since.

I gave up on True Blood, It got a little too dumb w/ werewolves, fairies, shape shifters, wiches, warlocks, etc,,,,:sarcasm: Never get tired of looking at Jessica the vampire, though:)

I gave up on True Blood, It got a little too dumb w/ werewolves, fairies, shape shifters, wiches, warlocks, etc,,,,:sarcasm: Never get tired of looking at Jessica the vampire, though:)

Yep, Jessica and Sookie... both are gorgeous. :thumbsup:

Back