Dear Mr. Bogus

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
After 1,400 Miles...

P1050082.jpg

One of my favorite all around tires. Also known as a D209, I believe.

--Wag--

im a huge fan of the qualifiers.... im on second set and bout ready for my third. i use these tires for track days and have yet had any kind of issues with them not being sticky enough

Remember most rear tires only last about 10 minutes at top speed due to the amount of G force placed on them between your weight the road and you 180+ speed. G's are around 3-4 on that tire so if you go fast make sure you have some money for new rear tires....i'm not smart my genius friend told me this......

awww boy, now I am hosed.... looks like you are going to get 2000+ out of those.. I dont think I will be on them for Fall bash (Bridgestone is sending me a free rubber for the BT021 problem)

I might still get a set just for bash... ($$ will decide that part)..

Remember most rear tires only last about 10 minutes at top speed due to the amount of G force placed on them between your weight the road and you 180+ speed. G's are around 3-4 on that tire so if you go fast make sure you have some money for new rear tires....i'm not smart my genius friend told me this......
do not think it is G's, at speed you gotta push a lot of air and the back tire starts to see a lot more friction (and slippage)... Not sure about the 10 minute part but I am sure it shortens tire life..

Back