deals gap video

Hope the outcome was better than it looked like it would be.

So it looks your tire spun and that's when the rear stepped out and you lost the last little bit of ground clearance you had left. Of course that is a completely blind guess. Hope you're ok!

wasnt at the bash, exhaust dragged and lifted the rear tire off. im ok. rebuild the bike and going back there in 2 weeks to try again.

I'd bet hard cash this poor bloke had remove the feelers from the foot pegs. The feelers are there for a reason and this crash is a perfect example of the results.

This guy has a full bag of luck and an empty bag of skill! However, he has been a regular in church as someone placed him perfectly between the trees. I'd bet he couldn't do that again if he crashed a hundred times in that corner. Ten feet to either side and the results would have been ugly! If he wasn't dead, he'd be nursing broken bones!

I'd bet hard cash this poor bloke had remove the feelers from the foot pegs. The feelers are there for a reason and this crash is a perfect example of the results.

This guy has a full bag of luck and an empty bag of skill! However, he has been a regular in church as someone placed him perfectly between the trees. I'd bet he couldn't do that again if he crashed a hundred times in that corner. Ten feet to either side and the results would have been ugly! If he wasn't dead, he'd be nursing broken bones!

exhaust is lower than the feelers on the pegs, they're still there. send me your cash !

Doh! Looks like you are out some cash on this one. At 1:18 in the video you can clearly see the feeler on the left foot peg is still there as the actual owner mentioned just a couple posts above.

Last edited:
exhaust is lower than the feelers on the pegs, they're still there. send me your cash !

Why would anyone put cans on their bike that is lower than the feelers on the pegs? You shouldn't have been surprised when you ended up in the woods!

Last edited:
Back