Deals from sponsor's on B-king parts

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
I have been really looking at getting some new stuff for my bike, I can find some pretty good prices on e-bay but would rather help out a sponsor and maybe get myself a better deal.

So I notice there really is not as much love for the B-kings around here for specials on exhaust and things, but I do understand this is a busa site.

So any sponsor wanna get me some good deals or get ride of the b-king exhaust they have not sold yet.

Here is what I am looking at--

1 Yoshis- carbon probally need the fender kit too, dont know if the evo-tech kit will work with this.

2-FMF- carbon fiber with titanium end cap.

3- 2 brothers pipe carbon.

I will also take titanium on any of these pipes too,

Filters-

BMC
Pipercross

Bazazz or powercommader V -both probally with the autotune but may wait on these.

Pm me for prices please.

Thanks

Oh yea, I have always said that I liked the look of the stockers and it made the bike and this is true but I heard my first B-king with aftermarket pipes yesterday in person and it was all over once I heard them:drooling3::drooling3::bounce:

Oh yea, I have always said that I liked the look of the stockers and it made the bike and this is true but I heard my first B-king with aftermarket pipes yesterday in person and it was all over once I heard them:drooling3::drooling3::bounce:

Hey man, you can have aftermarket exhaust and keep the stock exhaust covers. Check out my post.:laugh:

ToBeFast.com to the Rescue......

We don't have the exhausts on the site yet, we have almost everything else, but I will look you up some prices ASAP.

ToBeFast.com Suzuki B-King 08-09 Product Listings
Street Bikes - Sportbike Parts and Accessories - Motorcycle Gear - ToBeFast.com - McCoy Motorsports

Check it out and I'll be back soon.

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Phone(606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Last edited:
Mike, I ran into another king in Davenport this weekend. He had some bad azz stuff that he got from some company in Belgium.

Chris- he is on suzukib-king.org, he is a cop here in Bettendorf, I have only seen pics of his bike but it does look nice, I have not had the chance to ride with him yet either, June is very busy for me,

Thanks to the sponsors that are stepping up,

Only thing I am really looking at is exhaust right now, I have been doing some things here and there, mostly getting things from overseas.

Dealer in my area shot me a good price on titanium two brothers, so I am still waiting and deciding and I found some carbon cans on ebay, new , for under $700.

Just sucks that nobody makes a full system for the B-king that is not 100+db at idle and screaming louder after that

ToBeFast.com B KING Parts

Yoshis- carbon 1811-1596 Retail $997.95 Our Price $799.95
Ti 1811-1598 Retail $898.95 Our Price 719.95

FMF Carbon 1811-1650 Retail-$999.95 Our Price $849.00
Ti 1811-1651 SAME PRICE

Two Bros Carbon $999.98 Cost $849.95
Ti $999.98 THIS WEEK ONE TIME SPECIAL IN-STOCK OUR PRICE COST$749.95

BMC FILTER 40-0737 Retail $84.95 Our Price $69.95

DynoJet PCV-...........Sale Price $269.99

What do you think?

Street Bikes - Sportbike Parts and Accessories - Motorcycle Gear - ToBeFast.com - McCoy Motorsports

Team McCoy Motorsports
Hayabusa.ORG Sponsor
Motorcycle`Street Bike`Apparel`Clothing`Gear`Helmets`Parts`Accessories`Cruiser`Off Road Bike Apparel`Parts`Accessories`Superstore - ToBeFast.com
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Back