B King for sale....Killer Deal!!!

TTLex

Registered
I know this isnt the for sale section, but I figured it would get more air time with B King lovers here.

Im selling my 08 B King, all black with Two Brothers carbon Fiber slip ons, which come with the undertail kit. It also has frame sliders and spools, stock beyond that. Its in perfect condition, has 2200 miles on it.

Im selling it for $8,000 FIRM

This is a great deal, so no low balling. Im not pressed to sell, and im not hurting for the funds. I will get pics posted this weekend.

Thanks

I know this isnt the for sale section, but I figured it would get more air time with B King lovers here.

Im selling my 08 B King, all black with Two Brothers carbon Fiber slip ons, which come with the undertail kit. It also has frame sliders and spools, stock beyond that. Its in perfect condition, has 2200 miles on it.

Im selling it for $8,000 FIRM

This is a great deal, so no low balling. Im not pressed to sell, and im not hurting for the funds. I will get pics posted this weekend.

Thanks

Wow, that sounds like a great deal. If I had the funds I'd seriously consider a backup King, love this bike.

God I want one of these. Trade for an 05 'bus? :D Just bought a house so I can't swing a new bike. :(

Sorry, I already have a Busa, dont need another one.

Its a great bike, and a great deal. I love the bike, but im thinking about making a move on a car and wanting to free up some cash flow. If it goes it goes, if it doesnt it doesnt....im good either way.

Does anybody know TTlex???
Interested in closing the deal if he still has the bike.
No answers to PM's so far.

Thanks.

Back