B-KING Brouchure from NL for 2009 models .

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
B-KING Brouchure from SUZUKI -* NL for 2009 model year i just recieved and scanned.New Model * B-KING* called STREET EXTREME with / cool pipes / under tail /carbon fiber saet cowl / mirrors / ETC .Also a pearl White B-KING .Enjoy :beerchug:

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Here are some pictures sent to me from Holland on the 2009 B-KING - STREET EXTREME .:thumbsup:

B-King_ABS_black.jpg

B-King_ABS_white.jpg

B-King_Street_Xtreme_1.jpg

B-King_Street_Xtreme_2.jpg

B-King_Street_Xtreme_3.jpg

B-King_Street_Xtreme_4.jpg

B-King_Street_Xtreme_5.jpg

B-King_Street_Xtreme_6.jpg

"Street extreme" looks great! Now perhaps we can "all" get past the "does my butt look big in these exhust pipes" whining and get on with the kick ass business end of this bike!!!

Personally, I'm keeping the pipes because they so bother some people... All motorcycles should be over the top and fun!!! Specially if they are kick ass bikes!

Vespa's are reconizable and desirable because of the styling - not for their great MPG, simple mechanicals, and easy ride... It's all about styling - '57 Chevy, Mustang, Thunder Bird, Corvette, Chrysler building and the Hayabusa. All of the above put an instant unique picture in your head and many were not immediate successes with the style police.

Now think R1... What's in your head - a generic race replica bike? - could be a gsxr 1000 or maybe a Honda CB #### or what ever. I know quite a bit about the different years and styles of race replicas but I still struggle draw a quick distintion between a Honda, Yamaha, Kawaski or Suzuki etc. not to mention Italian bikes. The form follows function look is ubiquitous and generic.

Style counts and if the performence and/or utility is commenserate with the look then and only then does it have a chance to become a classic!!!

Last edited:
hey... where can I find that front section on the belly cowl? It looks like it is an add on to the stock cowl. I 'm tring to save a few $ here and there.

I think some forum member needs to find a dealer in DE, NL, somewhere over there who would sell that cool chin spoiler/belly pan to us poor underprivileged folks in the US.:laugh:

i want that tail section and exhaust for my busa. i wonder how hard a b king tail is to graft on...

Back