DAYTONA BOUND who's going?

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Leaving tomorrow for Bike Week and the races! Any .org's in the area? If so anyone meeting up for some fun and ridin'?

I'm going to catch the GNCC races at Tomoka Farms Thursday then the Daytona 200 Friday. Should be awesome with the new rules. Here tell the Buell 1125's with the Rotax motors will be competing in the 200?

Crazy how an 1125 gets to run with a 600 and call it equal. Unfortunately the 600's (Honda-Yamaha-Suzuki-Kawasaki) usually beat them and Ducati and BMW.

Anyways if anyone wants to meet up for a day or evening ride give me a PM.

Wardie goin' where's theres no snow! :please:

I know Gixer and Grumpy are going....bastids....you may want to PM them today so yall can meet up or something....and if you DO, kick them in the ehemm for me???:laugh:

we're bastids for goning where there's no snow.... Gixer and Grumpy PM me if you want to meet up. Leaving Friday afternoon. My guys who already are down ther (those bastids) report 74 degrees and sunny. :beerchug: Wardie

I know Gixer and Grumpy are going....bastids....you may want to PM them today so yall can meet up or something....and if you DO, kick them in the ehemm for me???:laugh:

No Grumpy, only me flying in Friday AM! LOL

Back