Day time video  zx14 vs busa

Is that the same retard (sorry for the non pc approach) that couldn't shift on the "night time video"? Looks like he still hasn't figured it out. And he is spraying it? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The two bikes are pretty close. I must say Im not the brightest bulb in the box, but the bike with more power and lighter rider should go faster right?

i aint wastin more time watchin sum lam vid done by sum fool with rubber legs and 1 eye taping a dork on a 14 n a guy with a busa who apparently cant find 2nd gear unless its stapled to his azz. I'm still waitn for sum fool here in WI try to run me with one of those hyped-up cheese-slicers on the freeway-I'm guna walk him so bad it hurts n then offer a chance to run me @ the strip-for money, n of course he'll balk cuz any dope dumb enuf to buy into the hype behind these wack-a$$ bikes will surely be broke from buying that bridge...:p

I am sure on a head to head the 14 is faster than the Busa in some parts of the race. Which part
rock.gif
I don't know, but that clip proves NOTHING. Infact the write up is very confusing as to what was the point of the exercise
cool.gif

I have no doubt that the ZX14 is faster but faster than a Busa on NOS? I'm assuming he didn't spray.

Will someone from this forum find out who these guys are and give that 14 a real race. How fast did they come past that camera about 80mph?

Oh they must have forgot to mention that it was a race within the boundaries of the speed limit. 1st bike to 60mph wins. Ready, Set, GO!

Back