Damaged gen II front fender replaced

R1000

Registered
Directly bolt on replacement with a GSX-R1000 -03 fender.

gamla stänkan.jpg

nya stänkan.jpg

These are the most overall shot I have. I was concerned that the new fender would look too short, but is fine and looks much better to me than the stock unit, which was damaged by the disc lock...

DSC00319.JPG

DSC00320.JPG

I have also crushed a fender with a disc lock, bent a rotor also... never used one again.
Fender looks very nice.

I have never had any hard feelings for the old fender but now when the new one is in place it is easy to see the huge difference. The old fender is a truly barge ass.

GSX1300R_White-730x547 copy.jpg

I don't know that I like it better than the stock one but it is nice looking. Seeing more of the wheel is cool too especially if you have a cool set of wheels (which I don't).

Would it be possible to see an entire bike shot mate? I hate the bulkiness of the original fender, but it's hard to see from your closeups if the replacement looks too small with the bulkier fairing of the busa over the 1000.

Would it be possible to see an entire bike shot mate? I hate the bulkiness of the original fender, but it's hard to see from your closeups if the replacement looks too small with the bulkier fairing of the busa over the 1000.

I'll be happy to take a shot later today, havn't seen her out of the garage myself yet. I hope it will look OK :please:

Looks like I'm in the minority as I think it looks out of place, too small... but not in a horrible way. Non-the-less it still looks good! :thumbsup:

Back