Dam the bad luck!!!

dolilind

Registered
After having my back surgery back in August, my back is no better now than when we started. Today i went back to the surgeon to get his opinion on whats going on. After my nice little convo on what my back is doing and the pains that i have shooting in my leg again, different place this time. He rushed me off to the MRI again! He is talking about my disks either pushed a little bit back out into the nerves again, or the Tarlov's cyst has gotten bigger.

Ive been out of work now since July, and now looking to have another sugery. When does this all end? I just wanna go back to work and get feeling like a human again.

DAM THE BAD LUCK!!!

Sorry to hear the bad news. When your back is screwed up, you are pretty much out of commission. I was down for a month with my back a few months ago and it was not fun!

Sorry to hear Darrell. I guess this means no Deals Gap for you this weekend huh? :unhappy:

Hope they are able to properly diagnose the issue and you can work on getting it fixed.

I feel for you bro. I broke my back 15 years ago. I have learned to live with the pain. They told me there was no gaurantee that surgery would help me at all, so I didn't do it.

My buddy has had 4 back surgeries. He's as strong as a bull now but it still worries him all the time.

Never hurts to get 2nd and third opinions.
Posted via Mobile Device

back issues are a terrible thing to be stuck with for sure... hope they figure out what is going on for you and can find a remedy that works... Seeing the number of "failed" back surgeries really bugs me..

what is the cyst thing?

I understand and hope you feel better asap...to wake up not hurting is something most people overlook

My Uncle (73 yo) had severe back pain for years. Hates going to the doctor, didn't want surgery if there wasn't a high probablity of relief, didn't like pain meds - there affect on him and and the lack of effectivness. Long story short - a friend suggested a chiropractor, he thought they were quacks but since it was covered under insurance and the pain was getting ever worse he relented. Went to the chiropractor didn't work at first but after a month or so he started getting some relief and after six months he was riding his bicycle again. He absolutely swears by it now. Don't know if you have a condition that would respond to chiroprator treatment but my uncle is a no non-sense guy and I believe it has pulled him back from the brink... Absolutely improved his quality of life!

I've suffered with back pain since I was 18, walked funny, and all that good stuff. I'm sure you know what I'm saying. Anyway; hoping you get to feeling better soon and return to work, riding, and playing again :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear Darrell. I guess this means no Deals Gap for you this weekend huh? :unhappy:

Hope they are able to properly diagnose the issue and you can work on getting it fixed.

If it does not rain im still heading down. I can't take it around this house anymore. Even if i can only putt to the dragon and back will be enuff for me. It will hurt like hell but still gotta try.

It ends when you start seeing a Chiropractor bro. :thumbsup:

It ends when you start seeing a Chiropractor bro. :thumbsup:

Wish it was that easy. Its so jacked up right now, they can't put pressure on my lower back again or i feel the pain shooting to the bottom of my right leg AGAIN.

Wish it was that easy. Its so jacked up right now, they can't put pressure on my lower back again or i feel the pain shooting to the bottom of my right leg AGAIN.

It will not happen overnight but you gotta start somewhere. BusaPebbles can tell you about back pain, but our Chiropractor saved her a lot of grief. She went every other day the a couple times a week then weekly and got much better over time. She added some massage in there too and it has made the difference.

So sorry you're going through this. I suffered with a herniated disc for over 3 years before I found some relief, and when your back goes south, everything in life pretty much stops :down:

Hope they find an answer for you...

Back