dag nabit ........help needed....pleaz

ICEMANN

Registered
Dag gone it. Ive had some issues with fouling plugs from obvious too rich of a setting. I have had the bike tuned last season about this time and the bike ran PERFECT. Nothing else done to the bike since.

Ive checked several things that are the obvious now Im going nuts. I attempted to retrieve the loaded map out and from haste lost it. Tried to do a save once it was on the screen, thought it saved. Uploaded a different map to find out it didnt save. No dyno close at the moment.

I have tried the brock .007, .006, 6.2hmf maps. Not sure if thats actually the problem though.

I have a 2001 with

- yosh stage 1 cams. (could they have "jumped" or "slipped" so to speak?

- K& N filter

- Hindle full single sided exhaust, NOT BDE PIPE itself.

- TRE (not that that matters)

- yellowbox (just mentioning)

- HIVOL oil pump (not just gear)

- pair sucker mod

-most everything else is electronics.

Question also. Most of the maps I have dont mention "cams" in description and so Im wondering would a map that is not for bike w/cams be considered too rich, too lean, or wouldnt really make that much difference?

Thanks

JD

Ice, They have a Dyno at Farrows HD. You might not be into taking it to a Harley shop, but last year I took my V-Rod there and Jamie made me a custom map. If he still works there he is extremly good with that dyno and can hook you up for sure, he works on all bikes, just happens to work at a Harley shop.

I know this might not be what you are looking for, but I thouhgt I would throw it out there..

Back