Can you convert maps~?~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I installed software for the PCV:

The PCV seems to use a different file type than the PCIII and does not recognize the maps that are already saved on the computer.

Can these custom maps be converted to PCV format~?~

Can you cut and paste the tables? Are PCV maps saved as a .djm or something else?

I haven't actually put power to the module yet so I haven't been able to see how the new maps are saved in the system...(still picking up parts for the bike) but I installed the software for the PCV and noticed it does not pull up any of the PCIII maps.

There is a tutorial on DJ's website for converting maps to .djm format for the PC3, I know DJ are notoriously unhelpful when it comes to tech support, but maybe that will help. Link to the DJ download page is HERE hope it helps....

Thanks, I did some searching on their website earlier and must have missed it...I did send them an email on the subject though.

That was actually so much easier than I thought...I was playing with the program and trying all kinds of changes to make the map work and then clicked on file and BOOOM, there it is...import map from PC3 option~!~ :cheerleader:

Back