Cycle transport advice??

eeTMee

Registered
I'll be moving x-country to SOCAL in a few weeks and will need to have the busa transported. Anyone have good experiences or recommendations on good & reasonably priced transport companies? Thanks....

The AMA has several recommended carriers...
Plus, some members of the Org have had experience with this! Both Good and Bad
sad.gif

If you are driving across country I would just tow it, Or just put it in a rented pickup. Let me know, I have towed many a bike myself and have all sorts of little tips I can give you. Otherwise I would talk to some of the used bike, and if your brave enough the dealers, in your area and they will have the local bike movers numbers for you. My friend had his bike shipped from somwhere out west to Forida and it cost him 1200 dollars. Apparently the more time zones you cross the more the price. Or so I have heard. Hope you can figure something out.:)

I'll ride it for you for real cheap too! Or like stated above tow it if possible so you can keep an eye on it.

If you are driving across country I would just tow it, Or just put it in a rented pickup. Let me know, I have towed many a bike myself and have all sorts of little tips I can give you. Otherwise I would talk to some of the used bike, and if your brave enough the dealers, in your area and they will have the local bike movers numbers for you. My friend had his bike shipped from somwhere out west to Forida and it cost him 1200 dollars. Apparently the more time zones you cross the more the price. Or so I have heard. Hope you can figure something out.:)
You will do far more damage moving your self long distance. Use a ggod hauler. I ship my bike to Fl. for CT. every winter. I also own a bike trailer that I will rarely use.

Back