Cycle Gear blow out on Feb 11th

2hip

Registered
Can not believe the price on the Frank Thomas XTI race one piece leather suit. It is going for about 335 dollars because the store manager stated they will be getting a new model of Frank Thomas in soon. Feb 11th will have a 2 hr Internet/or store sale from 7-9pm for an additional 10 percent off. Here is what I did...I gave them 60 bucks as a deposit...they will hold the suit I picked out and I just have to call in around that time to get the additional 10 percent off.
It ain't a Dainese...but it is a quality product at almost a third of the price...They come in black, red, green, purple, and white/black...I only saw models between 42, 44,and 46...I am 180 lbs and 5'9''...I can barely get in a 44..so went for a 46...If you been thinkin of getting one...don't think you can get a better deal anywhere unless it is used...2hip

Look on line at their website also. I got mine, both a 1pc and a 2pc. The 1pc was 299.00 and the 2pc was 269.00 good deals................and free shipping and no tax.

B@DA...I think i have put on 20 lbs in the last 5 years so feelin it too...you'd have to call about what to do about the bigger guys suits...but I think they could really help out with the methane problem the environmentalists are complaining about if they would start making bigger suits:laugh:2hip

thanks for the info. i've been wanting to get a track suit and just put some money down on a black frank thomas xti suit and gloves. 20% off is just what i was waiting for. i'm 5'10" 165lbs and tried a size UK 44. they said it looked a little loose so they're going to ship a 42 to my local store. CYCLE GEAR HAS AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE/RETURN POLICY!!! :thumbsup:

Yep got mine a month ago... XTI 2 piece leathers... they have been blowing them out for new year models.. they do it every year...

I will definetly have to check Cycle Gear out on that day. I have been lookin into getting a new helmet. Thanks for the heads up.

Back