Cycle cat rear sets

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
I got a set of cycle cat rear sets from one of the board sponsors and wanted them with the carbon heel guards, so far I have heard nada about the carbon coming in! I checked my messenger and all of my msgs are gone? I dont remember who I got them from! Which ever sponsor I got them from please pm me and let me know whats going on.
Thank you,
David

I've had my cycle cats for a while. Ordered them from hpc...

At the time I ordered them with the carbon fiber heal gaurds,
had to wait quite a while and when I did get them no Carbon Fiber gaurds and Cycle cat said they did not know when they would actually be getting around to making them. They shipped black and I had the CF on back order...
then after another couple months, cycle cats still didn't get around to making them, and hpc refunded my money (gave the option of waiting longer (indefinately) or a refund) as I got used to the black ones and liked them better I took the refund.

To HPC credit they were in contact with me and cycle cats all the time, and they did a great job. The problem all lied with the mfg.

Good luck with getting CF heal gaurds, hope I've been a little help.

Thank you, I didnt know who I got them from to ask! All my msgs went bye bye? Is there an org ghost?

Also want to thank, toninewby and the Professor for their help as well.
beerchug.gif

I called OnCyles yesterday to order a few broken pieces for my rear sets ... and BOOM! They arrived all the way out to me in Calif today! Less than 24 hrs! Thanks Jenifer

rear_sets_014b.jpg

Back