Carbon Rear Sets

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
Hi board, new here.

hoping somebody might be able to help. I just purchased a new 03 limited anniversary Busa. Been browsing for accessories and stuff for about 2 months, and along those searches I came across carbon fiber rearsets. I've spent probably 6 hours or more since I've purchased the bike trying to find that site again to no avail. Anybody out there haveany idea? As you know the limited's have the all black frames, and I just don't like the looks of those stock silver aluminum sets. Since I'm accessorizing the bike in Carbon, thought the rear sets would look cool. Thaks for any help.

Gilles and attack make rear sets with carbon fiber heel guards. I dont know if you are looking for rear sets made entirely of carbon fiber. Never scene one and most likely will not. Dont think its too practical

Welcome to the board, mzrsq! Haven't seen the full carbon rearsets either!

They were probably carbon look sets, don't quite remember, and they were like $479, or $489. I've been surfing for about 2 months now anticipating the purchase of the bike. I seen a set on a site, but I have tried everything and can't find it again, I'm going nuts............Thanks, I've browsed this board in the past, but just became a member, It's a great place........

They were probably carbon look sets, don't quite remember, and they were like $479, or $489.  I've been surfing for about 2 months now anticipating the purchase of the bike.  I seen a set on a site, but I have tried everything and can't find it again, I'm going nuts............Thanks, I've browsed this board in the past, but just became a member, It's a great place........
Welcome mzrsq and enjoy. Look, I don't know how computer literate you are, but did you try using your internet's "History" button?
rock.gif
I'm not sure if you ever played with the settings, but I have mine set to store sites for 3 months before they are automatically deleted. Try using it to see which sites you browsed in the last two months.

Brian

Back