galfer brake lines at cycle gear...

teddypenn

Registered
got an e-mail from cycle gear today that if you buy the front set of galfer braided lines, then the rear is free. sounds like a good deal to me for about a 100 bucks. what do you guys think?

Cycle gear is a big rip off!!! Thier stuff is way over priced?

if the 100 bucks for front and rear galfer lines is overpriced, then post up a link where i can get it for less. i thought it sounded like a good deal, but if theres a better one out there, then let me know so i can have more cash on hand for more mods. thanx

I'm not for sure he has the deal going right now, but Pashnit usually runs a sale like this once in a while. Sometimes he does the free color upgrade too. $100 not bad for all three lines

Get with Pashnit I just orderd lines, pads and wave rotors all Galfer great price and service. He has special on wave rotors, buy front 2 and get rear free. Now just have to wait 2 more weeks til i make it home.

Just checked Pashnit was $89.95 front line kit, $49.95 for the rear.

yep, i saw that too. i sent a pm to him to see if he had something possibly for members or what not. ill wait to hear from him before i hit up cg.

Guy out of Chi town has had dealings with forum members before. Was talking about a group buy, possibly....

Back