cutting out & fi blinking

busa boyz

Donating Member
Registered
I had no problem till today on the way to work when I was cruising about 7 grand and the bike cut off like a hit the kill switch and then the fi started to blink I then started it up and ran for 2 minutes then did it again this happened like 3 times in my 20 minute ride to work.I did a search and here is my check list from 1st to last:kickstand switch,pc connection,pc reinstall map,disconnect pc,disconnect tre.My question is anybody had same problem or any other thing to check
rock.gif
? Also idle is fine 1100 ish and when it cut off I was on the gas.

<!--EDIT|busa boyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125929103 -->

I saw this post on here a few days with no responses.

So I will at least respond with.. The only time I have had this problems is when I have accidently hit the kill switch when riding then popped it back on and the bike started itself by cylinder compression from being in gear at 70+mph

That is about all I can offer for input.. sorry

It turns out It was the positive side of the battery was very loose sorry for the faulse alarm.
tounge.gif

#4 fuel injector may be bad. Had same problem some time back and had to have injector manually cleaned and replaced. You may not have to have your replaced if it is firing electrically. Mine died because we could not figure out the problem and I kept riding. The injectors firing at different times depending on speed, throttle position etc... and one of your injectors is probably not acting right. Or there is a problem with your fuel pump or fuel filter. I know about this one from experience.

Back