Customer Service does exist!

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I just want to relay a GREAT customer service experience.
The Ex-GF's son wrecked real bad this last May as some may recall. He was finally allowed to give me the bike to fix it so he can sell it. Enough back story now for the good stuff.

He had put his stock clutch lever on his ASV Inventions perch awhile back and it really did not fit. it wobbled bad and started wearing. I called ASV to get the proper lever and buushings I needed to make the repairs. I talked to one of the guys there and told him what I had and asked what I needed. He told me and sold me the parts he thought I needed. So they came yesterday and nope something is not right, so I called today and the gentleman that answered the phone listened to what was going on. He asked a few questions and it was determined that diffferent parts were needed, just some bearings, but what got me was the fact the apoogized numerous times for the mistake one of HIS guys made. I am guessing it may have been the owner. He really went out of his way to make sure I had what I needed and he is rushing them to me. And he must have apologized 20 times. I told him it was no big deal but thank you for all the help.

ASV Inventions. Good place to deal with in my book. And yes they make Street Bike (sportbike) levers also.
Contact Justin at Honda East I am sure he can get them but if you ever have a problem with the product I would contact ASV.

Just wanted to put that out there. Too many times we bash places but seldom do we raise them up.

I had a set of ASVs on my 600 and loved them!!!! Cycle Gear sells them for soortbikes :thumbsup:

ASV makes a great product and it's well worth the money spent. I have them on my bike and have many friends that use them as well. The only real problem is sometimes actually getting their product during peak summer months. They seem to have an issue every year having in-stock inventory for sport bike levers.

Back