Custom Gauge Face

Ripcord4

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get custom guage faces made. I've seen them on some bikes where you create your own design.

www.speedhut.com
beerchug.gif

If you find someone that makes custom faceplates let me know. I dont want them illuminated. Bluegauges and Speedhut dont have the ones I'm looking for, either does Mototek. Something that seems so easy to make is so hard to find.

speedhut makes them custom they put my logos on mine for me exactly as i laid them out

Got any pics. All I'm looking for is a white 220mph faces. I asked them and they said it has to come with the wiring, but why should I pay extra for the wiring when thats all I want.???

yeah mine are wired i like the blue ilumaglow at night and its nice cause i can dim it really soft

Speedhut did mine I have the rigshaw writting on them . But if I had it to do ove ragain I think I would go with blue gauges becasue of the different lighting they can do .

hjyk.jpg

Here is white face with black numerials. I also have the extra wiring listed on web site if anyone needs them. I ordered extra just in case but will never use them.

r8

015-1.jpg

112_1265.jpg

Last edited:
Back