Need new guages/faces...

Blacksmith

Registered
So while putting her back together I thought I was going to clean my gauges off but it seems like when we went down the hot oil got on the faces and kind of burnt or scarred the clear face. I can see them fine but it needs to be fixed and I tried to find a better looking guage face already with no luck. Can I replace the whole clear face cover or will I have to get new gauges? Any ideas where I can find some cool custom guage faces? I've seen an old thread on here with some cool stuff but none of the places are still open.

Don't over complicate things. And done....

img].jpg

View attachment 1610851
Those look great I just emailed them to see what my options are but I'll still need a new clear cover if they dont sell them. Thanks so much for the link!

Looks like Illumaglow faces. I have a set of those for my 14 and they do look very cool. I've tested them but have yet to install them. You would still need the clear cover of course.

You should be able to get a 220 mph speedo face from illumaglow. You'd need a Speedohealer or similar correction module to adjust for that.

Dude that's almost exactly what I was emailing them about, white faces with blue lights. You wanting to go back to stock?
I want to try a different lighting combo. I’m awaiting on response from an eBay seller about mileage on some gauges he is selling so I could send them to bluegauges and then install those on my bike and sell my current ones, but if you want them and the miles are close enough between our two bikes, it could workout for both of us.

I have a buddy in Washington that does gauges if you are up for looking into other vendors.

Modmygauges on Facebook and Instagram. He responds on Facebook better.

Back