I Want Custom Gauges

BMW5

Registered
Okay, I know I want some custom gauges, but I have no idea what to get. Should I buy some standard gauges that I have seen with the Kanji from Ebay, or have them made by Webslinger? If I go with the standard, I believe I would choose the white face with the red Kanji. I prefer to have them custom made, but again I have no idea what would look good on my bike. I'm not big into skulls or anything like that. I want something unique, and maybe with a Japanese theme. If you have any ideas, please post a pic. If I choose your pic or design, I will not only give you the credit, but send you a little something via PayPal. :cheerleader: If I don't make a decision by April 1, 2011, I'm going to just keep the stock gauges. I say April 1, because that would give me time to get the gauges ordered and shipped to me before I take the bike to my mechanic. He is installing a few things on my bike, and I was going to have him install the gauges at that time too.

Thanks,
BMW5

DSC00071.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 751
how about some cool anime scenes? webslinger does all kinds of custom work and from what i hear its top quality stuff...
eventually i want to get anime angel on one side and anime demon on the other...
just waitin for the go ahead from the gf...

Yeah guys, I really need help on this one. I know we have a lot of talented members on the .org with great ideas. I'm just having long term mental block as I have thought about this for weeks.

how about some cool anime scenes? webslinger does all kinds of custom work and from what i hear its top quality stuff...
eventually i want to get anime angel on one side and anime demon on the other...
just waitin for the go ahead from the gf...

Can you post some pics of what you are thinking?

Well if you are going to redo the gauge faces you need to redo the LEDs definitely. The orange is fugly. Shoot Joe at webslinger a message and he can send you a bunch of stuff.

Webslinger
Scroll down about halfway and there is a categories section with gauge ideas.

BMW5 that **** is nice i need a new paint job now and i mean now.. i was looking at gauges on ebay but i dont think i like them, sooooo please post pics and where you get them so i can make up my mind.. also you and i have the same grab bar and break/clutch levers. i also have the foot pegs to match to

Your gauge faces need to be red and silver for sure... Im thinking maybe white for the background color. Like a Red Kanji on the tach with like the silver effect Joe did on my gauges but more extravagant on the effect... Hard to explain. Ill see if i can get Joe to make it.

BMW5 that **** is nice i need a new paint job now and i mean now.. i was looking at gauges on ebay but i dont think i like them, sooooo please post pics and where you get them so i can make up my mind.. also you and i have the same grab bar and break/clutch levers. i also have the foot pegs to match to

As soon as I get some help deciding on my gauges, I wll pay it forward and help you. :beerchug:

Thanks,
BMW5

Your gauge faces need to be red and silver for sure... Im thinking maybe white for the background color. Like a Red Kanji on the tach with like the silver effect Joe did on my gauges but more extravagant on the effect... Hard to explain. Ill see if i can get Joe to make it.

Russell,

That would be great!! I have a chrome gauge cover to install, and I figured I might as well do the gauges at the same time. :beerchug: The carbon fiber sticker on the triple tree is coming off too. :lol:

BMW5

07 Busa.jpg

OK here is what i got for ya. Joe said to just contact him directly though because he has so much more japanese themed stuff Joe Kinnikin, jkinnikin@wsipc.org

Russell,

Those look great!! I really like the swords!! Maybe he can replace the "S" with a dragon or something. I will contact Joe and see what other designs he has to offer. I'll let you know what he says and what I decide to go with. :beerchug:

BMW5

i was thinkin somethin like this for me.. what ya think?an angel and a demon- duality of man type stuff- red because thats the color of my beast

Angel_jpg.jpg

KuryCoveDemonella_jpg.jpeg

i was thinkin somethin like this for me.. what ya think?an angel and a demon- duality of man type stuff- red because thats the color of my beast

Not for me, but it looks good. I want a Japanese theme for my gauges. Where did you find the pics?

webslingers site! he's got a ton of pics... sections include 'animals', 'angels/demons', and i think he has a dedicated dragon section too...:thumbsup:

Back