Custom fabricators in northern nj

DragginBusa

Registered
Hey guys! Been a little bit since my last post but wanted to know if anyone here knew of any good fabricators in the northern nj area (exhausts and possibly body panels)? Looking to create a custom exhaust kit for the gen 2 but need to find someone who can make my image into reality and hopefully if all works out well we can get it to market!!!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks a million will have to look into him. You get anything done there? Do they do motorcycle work?
yes, I had my Turbo Buick there a couple years ago. hes absolutely amazing and like I said can do ANYTHING you want.

his welds look like someone put them together with super glue. cleanest tightest welds ive ever seen. you tell him what you want to do as far as ur exhaust goes and trust me he will make it happen. he just happens to be very talented. hes only 30 years old but welds like hes been doing it for 50 years. his name is Joe. super nice dude and very classy and will not rip you off and most importantly wont take two months to get it done.

he has a 6 month waiting list for big projects like tube chassis builds or back halfs but takes on smaller projects like exhausts all the time. ur in and out. no BS!

jwracing-fab.com :: View Forum - Cars

jwracing-fab.com :: View topic - Brett Hyman's 1987 Buick Regal

yes, I had my Turbo Buick there a couple years ago. hes absolutely amazing and like I said can do ANYTHING you want.

his welds look like someone put them together with super glue. cleanest tightest welds ive ever seen. you tell him what you want to do as far as ur exhaust goes and trust me he will make it happen. he just happens to be very talented. hes only 30 years old but welds like hes been doing it for 50 years. his name is Joe. super nice dude and very classy and will not rip you off and most importantly wont take two months to get it done.

he has a 6 month waiting list for big projects like tube chassis builds or back halfs but takes on smaller projects like exhausts all the time. ur in and out. no BS!

jwracing-fab.com :: View Forum - Cars

jwracing-fab.com :: View topic - Brett Hyman's 1987 Buick Regal

Thanks a million! Does he do any kind of body work like making lower fairing attachments.

he does a lot of carbon fiber work so im sure he could fab something like that up for you. you should just give him a call.

he does a lot of carbon fiber work so im sure he could fab something like that up for you. you should just give him a call.

I might have to. Maybe I can workout a deal with him for a prototype with the idea of putting a product out to market.

Back