DYNOTuning 08 - Good Shops in NJ?

earlgpz750

Registered
To all, im just wondering if there is anyone here in Central NJ or know of anyone near my local in Central NJ that is reputable with DynoTuning? Id love to head to MD..but thats a bit far in the cold LOL.

any ideas/websites/names pointing in the direction of a local DynoTuner would be appreciated gang.
I want to see what my 08 is doing and if i can tweak it more:-)

My first pick would be Washington Cycle works - 5 route 31 north, Washington, NJ 07882 tel +1.908.835.0043
It's a nice ride out there and a good local shop. I would aslo suggest going there in full dress (leathers) and let them tune your suspension. It's dirt cheap and everyone is always shocked by how much of a difference it makes. Then get your dyno tune. Mention to him that a TSSB/SBA member sent cha' (you might get a price break)

I haven't been to ricky's and I've heard good things about the shop but I don't know if that's more from name recognition or not. The shop is Sportbike Zone - 625 N. White horse pike, Magnolia, nj 08049 tel +1.856.784.3278

Another is JDS - 247 W Westfield Ave., Roselle Park, New Jersey 7204 tel +1.908.245.2445

and Absolute cycle - 720 East Elizabeth Ave., Linden , New Jersey 07036 tel +1.908.486.4599

and Dels performance but I don't know where they're located now.

I know all of these shops except "the zone". All of them will treat you fair.
beerchug.gif

Wow thanks for the names and numbers and reference. I love this site. Pending which shop I'll make it to, I'll try to post results. Thanks again !!! Ev
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
eryone rocks in this forum with help.

Wow thanks for the names and numbers and reference. I love this site. Pending which shop I'll make it to, I'll try to post results. Thanks again !!! Ev
thumb_up.gif
laugh.gif
eryone rocks in this forum with help.

there are others but either I haven't gone to them or I wasn't overly impressed with them.

There is one other that I go to but they're a bit more expensive and if you only have basic changes made to your bike I find it hard to justify the costs.

Back