Custom chrome wheels

jaszel

Registered
I had purchased a set of wheels from american metal works in california, the signature style wheels. americanmetalworks.com , However I paid for these back in july of 2005 and still do not have them nor have I been able to contact the company. Guess I just lost that $1800. Anyway I have been looking for a company who creates a custom designed wheel for my hayabusa. I don't really like the rc components that much. If anyone knows of a company who can create some wheel for me let me know any info would help.

<!--EDIT|jaszel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137342888 -->

Metric Evolution by 360 Design NW
503-490-2738
Tell them Cloud Nine Motorsports from the show told you to call

360 Design

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137344587 -->

Rumor has it he is (((OUT OF BUSINESS))). I spoke to KEN about one week before this happened and he was supposed to be maiking me a one-off set for my new project bike. Since no one makes wheels for this particular bike he told me ship me my front wheel and he will make one off those dimensions. NEXT THING I KNOW no contact with him at all. Emails get kicked back, business phone mail box unavaiable, his own personal cell phone no answer.
Hoping for the best I get my front wheel back unopened just this last Friday.Again rumor has it GONE!!!!!!

RC has 3 new designs out this year pretty trick looking check them out on the website now. My favorite
assassin.jpg

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137349054 -->

Thanx guys for the info. I'll give 360 design a call tomm. Nice looking set of wheels from rc components though I hadn't seen those yet. If anyone hears anything about american metal works let me know.

Back