CSS - the time of my life

nachaya

Registered
Attended the California Super Bike School in India early this month ( 2nd Time ) and had a blast ....some pics

_ADI6465.jpg

_ADI0063.jpg

_ADI6768.jpg

_ADI6993.jpg

_ADI8860.jpg

_ADI8919.jpg

_ADI9406.jpg

_ADI9952.jpg

ADI_7084.jpg

_MG_9608.jpg

Pretty cool! They didn't mind that you were on a Hayabusa, did they?

I can see that now they also teach how to balance the bike on a vertical wall - judging by the last picture. :whistle:

Fantastic, great pictures, looks like you did a great job getting her leaned over in the corners from the photos you posted.
Please share with us what you learned at the school?

Hey thanks gents....this was my second CSS outing last one being 2013...did their basic levels 1-3 again so focussed on techniques that included counter steering , body position , visualisation etc....finally managed to overcome my fear of running either too wide or too deep ....
And no....busa was welcome ...but was hell trying to flick her through some of the tighter corners ...was like wrestling a sumo on a table....Now i need to change my stock pipes am seriously considering the Yoshi TRC slip ons as i prefer both pipes visually .
Other chooses include Ti force and R77...

Looks like fun. I would love to go to a race school. Tell myself every year I am going to check into it and just never do.

Back