Creekboy

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Hey Creek, I was just wondering if ya had got your bike replaced yet. You mentioned getting an 05limited, a dealer down here has one, also a red/black and black/silver. I asked how much and he said 9800. Got mine at the same dealer for 9500 back in Feb. Just wondering and thought I would pass that info about the bikes just in case you hadnt found one. Talk to ya later. Tim

rock.gif

Yeah Mick, what's the word? Hope things are improving for you man.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123854236 -->

Mick, if ya can, you and the wife join us at The Park Grill in Gatlinburg Saturday, 8-13-05. I will pm ya my # and if ya like ya can give me a call and I will call ya back when we get to the Foothills Parkway. Probally be there between 4 and 5 pm. Tim

Nope it looks like I might just fix my bike up and keep some of the money....GB....wait till I see Jamie...Im kicking his azz....that chit...No thats not me Cookie, thats Jamie the lead singer in our band....he was messing on my puter that day..he didnt tell me this one...roflmao...
laugh.gif

Good to hear from ya Mick. Just wondering what ya had decieded. Hope to see ya at the Busa Bash. I met Kevin (VMAN1300 )and his wife in Gatlinburg Saturday night (during the rain storm ). They are great people. OK, keep us updated.

Back