Crazy dog

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
No explanation really necessary. Friend of mine sent me this. No clue of the outcome. Doggie not quite understand elementary physics.

godoggygo.gif

Dude...that's so NOT cool! :corner:

No question that dog got f*cked up. That car was really moving :down:

Hope he made it OK, boy sometimes dogs can be dumb! Thats why my windows never get rolled down all the way.

Had a bulldog that Just had to get to another dog on the side of the road one time. He jumped out of the truck and after the asphault eat his feet up, He wasn't so bad anymore. He learned a very good lesson.

my dog did that....we were driving past a lake doing about 90 km/h...and my dog jumped out of the back of our truck....we didnt even notice until an hour later. so we drove back and saw him running around the middle of the road all bloody and wet. he got 40 stitches and lost a bunch or fur. :(

i love dogs and would freak out if my dog did that but seeing it on video is kinda funny as long as the dog is ok

My POV on it is he jumped into grass, not asphalt, so odds are really good he was OK. He just did a really good barrel roll. The running dog wasn't even fazed. I also don't think the owner would have made an animated gif of their dog being hurt. So I really think the dog was OK. I considered not posting it for a few hours but in the end I decided everyone here was mature enough to handle it.

:rofl: I crack myself up sometimes.

My POV on it is he jumped into grass, not asphalt, so odds are really good he was OK. He just did a really good barrel roll. The running dog wasn't even fazed. I also don't think the owner would have made an animated gif of their dog being hurt. So I really think the dog was OK. I considered not posting it for a few hours but in the end I decided everyone here was mature enough to handle it.

:rofl: I crack myself up sometimes.

Naaaw, It's all good.. I grew up in the country and we had dogs do crazy stuff like that. There was never more than a temporary limp or a few scrapes, dogs are pretty tough !! :beerchug:

Back