Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Would like a pair.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
Had a pair back in 92', but none since. I always felt they were for the Stallone/Cruise vertically challenged individuals. I usually see the short dudes wearing them more than the tall folks.

I haven't worn my ropers in years! I think the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo was the last time. I used to wear mine so much that I had to get them re-soled. Now I love my Doc Maartens!

My lil guy has a pair of Ostrich Boots that his grandparents gave him Christmas 2007 (He had just turned 3). He loves those things and would wear them constantly if he could.

I rock the cowboy boots all the time...I love wearing them and could wear them all day long...i think mine are some cheapy durangos but i have a new nice pair of double h's on the way

I have a pair of blond full quill Ostrich - Justin, on their 2nd set of soles - 18 years old. I think paid about $800 for them way back then. A pair of grey Lizard on their 3rd set of soles - Tony Llama - 26 years old. A good pair of boots should not hurt your feet. I always wanted some snake skin.

Plain old Justin boots got tossed a few years back after 3 soles & too much dirt bike riding.

Last edited:
I have a pair of blond full quill Ostrich - Justin, on their 2nd set of soles - 18 years old. A pair of grey Lizard on their 3rd set of soles - Tony Llama - 26 years old. A good pair of boots should not hurt your feet. I always wanted some snake skin.

Plain old Justin boots got tossed a few years back after 3 soles & too much dirt bike riding.

Nice selection! :bowdown:

When you try them on you just know huh?

I tried the Lama's on and that sold me. Wore them for hours right out of the box. Can only get better.

r8

I'm wearing mine today...:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:.. i took pics at home... but my work computer won't let me load them up to show you :cry:

I still have a pair that I bought in nachodoghes texas 30 years ago. They still look only a couple of years ago. Made out of Kagoroo and leather. Obviously I do not ride wit them. :O

I've got 3 pair of Justins. Brown Ostrich and Black Ostrich Ropers which are what I where to the office and a pair of work boots that I where when I'm riding.

I looked at a pair of Elephant Skin boots in Sedona but everything is expensive there. Nice and soft..wonderful but passed due to price.

r8

I had a pr. of Dan Post boots that were made from Deerskin. They were like slippers!
Got them at the great Western Boot Outlet in Florida
The old lady stuck them in the basement on me and they got all moldy! You see why I always wanna strangle her?:whistle:

I had a pr. of Dan Post boots that were made from Deerskin. They were like slippers!
Got them at the great Western Boot Outlet in Florida
The old lady stuck them in the basement on me and they got all moldy! You see why I always wanna strangle her?:whistle:

Can they be repaired?

r8

No, i threw them out in a rage!
BTW, about time we get to see a picture of you! You're very cute! :whistle:

Funny, years ago I used to wear them a lot. Before I met my girl 10 years ago I got rid of them. She had 2 horses at the time and now we have 3 and I don't own any boots(just for the bike)..

Back