Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Would like a pair.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
I've got several pairs. Used to wear almost nothing but Cowboy boots. Not so much anymore except at SASS events.

I would like a pair my Grandfather had a butt load of boots and hats...Do they make a wide pair for us wide foot guys? and what do they run i would really like a pair

They come in all widths and all prices. Remember, you get what you pay for.

The ones Mikki bought me for my birthday were $335.00 OTD.

Here is a great place to shop but I recommend a good store.

Western Wear, cowboy boots, cowboy hats, wrangler jeans, levis jeans, western cowboy boots, justin cowboy boots, western and cowboy hats, western cowboy shirts, western cowboy suits, western cowboy belts, western belt buckles, ariat boots, and other

r8

eeuuuu..would love a pair of Ostrich myself! :thumbsup:

Quilled Ostrich?

r8

I'll just cowboy up and post a pic

100_2797.jpg

Tony Lama for me too. Had em about 10 years, most comfortable boot I have. When I wear the soles out, I get em re-soled and I'm good to go

A pair ????.....I have several.....Dan Post is da' SHID !!!! :super: Love my lizard, my python, my ostrich, and my calf........ :oldcool: Stopped riding in them though....

i have a couple pair but don't wear them much anymore (tend to be in Oxtars and Sidi's more now)...i grew up in MS and thought everyone wore them :laugh:

My dad has worn them since he was about 17. He is in his late fifties now, and can't wear tennis shoes because it irritates the top of his foot and will give him blisters.

good taste 99!! These are mine... Ariat Fat Baby Ostrich... I need to wear them more often!!

fatbaby boots.jpg

Would never wear 'em myself. I think they make me look GHEY!

But some folks pull it off pretty good.:whistle:

Back