• Would like a pair.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 52 46.0%
  • No preference

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
Once upon a time...
I had a pair of Tony Lama Python skin high top boots with riding heels.
Back then I actually was in the vicinity of a corral now and then... :laugh:

Ok, no thread jack, I will start a new one! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

heeeeee.... haaaaaaaw...
i had a tony lama a long time ago i think i wore it 2 times and that was it!:laugh: hurt so bad, not for me!
don't know what happen to it!:laugh:
i bought it in 1980 for urban cowboy movie which was done in houston,tx. everyone was dressed up cowboy in town!

Last edited:
heeeeee.... haaaaaaaw...
i had a tony lama a long time ago i think i wore it 2 times and that was it!:laugh: hurt so bad, not for me!
don't know what happen to it!:laugh:
i bought it in 1980 for urban cowboy movie which was done in houston,tx. everyone was dressed up cowboy in town!

Must of not fit properly. :dunno:

My birthday boots are like wearing slippers. Wore them all day right out of the store.

Tony Lama's made in the USA.:thumbsup:

045.jpg

Several to chose from..

042.jpg

Then we picked up Mikki a pair of Lama's.

113.jpg

123.jpg

r8

Yep, I wear ariat's Very light and comfortable. I wear them riding the busa and don't have a problem. We have 4 horses but i feel safer on the bike. I roped calves and steers several years ago but that's over. The ground is harder now and i may fall off. Anyone want to buy a for real horse, I GOT EM. Cost a lot more to feed than the busa.

I have a pair of Dan Post boots about 15 years old. The insides need to be rebuilt but I don't wear them very often. If I didn't believe so much in gear, I'd probably wear them while riding the Busa.

--Wag--

I have a pair of Dan Post boots about 15 years old. The insides need to be rebuilt but I don't wear them very often. If I didn't believe so much in gear, I'd probably wear them while riding the Busa.

--Wag--

Time for a new pair Wag. :poke:

r8

I would like a pair my Grandfather had a butt load of boots and hats...Do they make a wide pair for us wide foot guys? and what do they run i would really like a pair

Back