Cover for the Busa

OB_TJQ94

Registered
Im in the market for a cover. Just wanted to see what you guys are using..any input would be great. Im looking into Geza streach covers they seem pretty cool anyone have one? James

I just got a medium sized Dowco Protector cover and it fits well. Shop around for the best price because everyone sells them for different prices.

-me

I received a free pre-producion sample cover from Covercraft, though Motorcycle Industries Magazine. It is made especially for the Busa and the Black bird. Fit is excellent except there is a little slack in the tail section. I guess the Black bird has a higher or longer tail section. It is well ventilated and has a soft innner protector for the windshield. It has large grommets for a lock at the bottom and a steel cable sewn into the cover for theft protection. It also has an self contained storage pouch. I have had it a couple month so it should be on the market by now. I don't know the suggested retail price, but I would recommend it highly. Their web site is www.pwr-sports.com

I found the medium Dowco cover for $65. Have you seen a better price, Mabusa?

[This message has been edited by King Atlas (edited 07 June 2000).]

Have both Geza and Dow covers. I prefer the Geza though the cover bag is too small for the actual cover. It fits well, is light and very "packable." The Geza does not cover the very bottom of the bike or the wheels as the Dow does. Also, it is not good for rain protection.

I have a really super waterproof cover from, I believe Nelson Griggs, model 2000 size large. Fit is perfect, and it comes with it's own attatched bungee cords and back pack that is actually usable for carrying cover with you. It also has the felt pad for the windshield inside, with the mirror vent slots for breathing. This is the best cover I've ever used, and I've used a few of them now. You can call Dave Shibley @ Bettencourt's Suzuki 1-508-587-1701, for best price. I think it's around $69.00

thanks for all the replies. I think Im gonna go with the Geza. Waiting for them to call me back as theyre web site is down and calling them seems to be a waste of time. How much are they asking for them and what colors do they come in?? James

King Thats what I paid for mine. Expensive but worth it I think.
I bought the suzuki half tank cover yesterday and put it on. It fits awesome and looks great. It even has the hayabusa symbol on it! $41.

Back